TEL 01923 233 477...|...FAX 01923 235 565

Long Residency

Highly Skilled Migrants Programme

Sports People and Entertainers Work Permits

Domestic Workers

EEA Nationals
and their Families

Family Members - Civil Partners

Graduate Employment Schemes

Medical Training Initiatives


Retired Person of Independent Means


UK Ancestry

Working Holiday
Maker Visa



Sports People and Entertainers' Work Permits

Entry for work-related training:

Permits can be issued for performers and sports people if Work Permits (UK) is satisfied that the people you are applying for have reached standards it considers 'the highest level' in their area of expertise.

Permits are generally issued for periods of 12 months, and can be renewed. Spouses and children under 18 can be admitted for the same period of time as the work permit holder. For those who continue to work in this country, it is possible to ask for indefinite leave to remain (settlement) in the UK after five years here.

There are separate rules for people coming here for a specific performance, tour, or tournament. Many of the established arts and music festivals have special approval for invited performers. These arrangements are reviewed annually.

We can help you apply whether you want someone to join your club or organization in the United Kingdom, or are looking to bring someone over for a particular engagement or a series of appearances




"Welcome to ARKrights Solicitors, leaders in all aspects of commercial and civil litigation, with our offices in Watford Hertfordshire."

Do you need legal advice?, why not call ARKrights today for FREE?

0800 634 3325

Or click here to read some selected cases.


Documents and guides for download from our website.

Download a range of legal and resource files in both PDF and Word formats...




ARKrights Solicitors. All rights reserved. | Site Map